Released the latest version as 4.7 (forget that minor version stuff!)
More stable, better tooltips, more settings, etc.
- Fix bug that prevented ‘silence extra modules’ setting from working
- Fix bug that sometimes prevented ‘dump ram’ setting from working
- Stop counting errors during initial connection (unnatural serial events may be normal…)
- Allow crazy values in linear voltage to AFR mapping (for lambada or edge cases)
- Seperate left and right BLM values in the closed loop performance analyzer
- Fix some tooltips and stuff
- Parameter selector now defaults to ‘Extended’
- Add option to always draw the dashboard
- Tabs in settings to make room for more settings in the future
2 thoughts on “EEHack 4.7 Release”
I just bricked my PCM tonight.
I can’t remember the exact error unless EEHack 4.7 logs error to disk, Laptop is off atm.
EEHack flashed the E Side then errored & tried several times.
It said “something like” coms software is in ram & PCM needs reseting.
Reset PCM & fans run when ignition is turned on.
I tried to reflash & it errors with a mode 13 security key, This could be a glitch, try again.
then it says all is well and stops.
If there are logs recorded, I’ll have another look tomorrow and give you specifics.
hi i tried downloading eehack and running it on windows 8. it says it downloads but wont open. I get a windows error about spelling it differently. and the destination file could not be made. and idea on what I can do to get this to work with my system.