The new version of EEHack is (probably) stable enough to use!
It records, modifies, tunes, analyzes, graphs, and flashes your LT1 in almost every conceivable way to help you nail the perfect tune more quickly.
This thing is now a monster with many tens of thousands of lines of code, and exponentially more features than any LT1 datalogging utility on the market, for free.
I worked hard on this one. Just a small sample of stuff I’ve done (there’s TONS more, see changelog and features & screenshots):
- An appearance makeover
- A proper windows installer with all new libraries included
- Flash write improvements and enhancements, better recovery modes, will salvage a ‘bad flash’ most of the time!
- Passive datalogging improving patch insertion enables AFR display and faster data rate
- Tons and tons of bug fixes and performance improvements
- Automatic transmission functions
- New and improved analyzers
- Presets for graph combos
- Major wideband improvements
- Display percentages and optionally round them off for easy readability
- More actuators (fans, air, ac, etc)
- Cylinder drop test should work well now
- Graph CL/WOT enable/disable as a transparent overlay
This thing clobbers commercial LT1 dataloggers now, if you use the ‘donate’ button in the about tab and throw me a few bucks, I’d appreciate it a lot!
2 thoughts on “EEHack 4.0 Released!”